A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Goals for this Module
Assignments for this Module
- Describe basic sexual and reproductive anatomy.
- Define vaginitis and cystitis.
- List and describe the phases of the menstrual (fertility) cycle.
- Define theoretical and actual effectiveness of a birth control method.
- Describe the proper method for using a condom.
- Read: Risk Factors for Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Do: Learning Activities for Module 9
- Do: Wants and Needs Questionnaire
- Planned Parenthood
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control Division of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- American Social Health Association...dedicated to stopping sexually transmitted diseases and their harmful consequences to individuals, families, and communities.
- HIV InSite...all about HIV and AIDS from the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine.
- Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS...international views of the AIDS epidemic.
- Pediatric AIDS Foundation